Re: OT: Vessticles again..............

>After much deliberation, I find it time for a Vess-Ectomy.sooo.... > >PLONK....hmmm...didn't hurt a bit! > >-Dale-

I'll tell you what, wulf, I've been having some fun stirring Vessticles, AKA Uncle Vesster, over the past months and I must admit, his posts have had some humor value for me. His recent posts, however, seem to have lost their ability to entertain and only have the shrill, panicked tone of someone with his vesticles in a vice that's being methodically tightened.

If he doesn't start entertaining me again (he has never given any intellectual value-added), I'm going to do the same thing.

-- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

My home page:

Bill Woodier