Re: Sludge wash

I think its 5 parts water, 3 parts dish soap and 2 parts acrylic paint. I pretty sure if you do a search on FSM's website the article will come up as available on the site.

Scott

Will someone please give me the ratio of water, paint and dish soap to > make > a sludge wash? I read about it in FSM some time ago but havn't been able > to > find it in my back issues. Thanks Pete > > -- > All outgoing mail is scanned by Norton Anti Virus software. > >
Reply to
SJL

Just play around with different formulas, and see which you are more comfortable with. Obviously, if you are planning on doing an "overall" wash, your amount of pigment would be low. If you want to do some pinpoint "controlled" washes, then you can use a stronger concoction.

Reply to
Greg Heilers