Re: Squadron got the U-boats today!!

Called and they got them in and shipped them out. All of the preordered

> got one. [snip]

It's been four days now since the "now shipping" notice first appeared on Squadrons website, but they still haven't charged my credit card for the pre-order I placed back in February, so I guess mine hasn't shipped ... :-P

Reply to
John Magne Stubsveen

I hear mine is on it's way!

OTOH, my Trumpeter 1/32 P-38 is HERE...I have to go pick it up tomorrow...

Reply to
Rufus

and my 1/32 mistel 6, (ar 234c on a me 263) got here by pony express.

And my 1/72 Slave-1 from Fine Molds ... isn't here.

It's been delayed. Again. :-/

Reply to
John Magne Stubsveen

Sorry to here all this, but I picked mine up from CRM hobbies today, it was shipped by MMD (Squadron) on monday... Great kit... Marion

John Magne Stubsveen wrote:

Reply to
Marion Morris

Ok...I thought I was just going to pick up a Trumpeter 1/32 P-38 today, but my U-boat was there too...I'm HAPPY! I GOT MINE!!! TWICE OVER!!!

I'll post some comments on the P-38 once I get time to open it and look it over...

Reply to
Rufus

Gott im Himmel!

I checked my bank account today, and ... they've shipped it! :-D

Reply to
John Magne Stubsveen

will it fit in the room with your 1/32 gigant??

Heh...the room IS a 1/32 Gigant...

Reply to
Rufus

Called squadron today adout mine it is going out monday, Does anybody know why they do not have the RG4529 Consolidated B-24D LIBERATOR,Hobby Lobby has had them know for weeks along with great models

Reply to
Richard Wakeland

well, that explains the paint scheme.