Repopping Indy roadster

The company repopping the AMT modifieds seems to be doing a good business. They are really flying off the shelves around here. But no one, including AMT seems to repop the old Watson Roadster Indy car. That is a VERY sought after kit in vintage swap meets and the prices are going sky high. How about either AMT or some other company repopping that.

Also, the RM Edmunds modified is another popular subject that needs another reissue, with the prices going so high. With the success of the repopped AMT modifieds, RM should see a market for another reissue of theirs.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minneapolis

Wasn't there a double kit of these two done in the eighties? How much are they going for? (hoping to offset my debit column for a change...)

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Too much. But I recently bought one of those.