Revell B-29

Anyone know if the new B-29 has only Enola Gay and Bocks Car? hopping just maybe for The Great Artiste.

rich

Reply to
Rich

I think in the Great Models newsletter they said the kit had both atomic bombs, so I figure you ain't gonna get what you want...

Craig

Reply to
Craig

I think the new release is a Korea version with different propellers, although I'm sure the nukes are still there.

-John

Reply to
Pacific95

is there a joltin josie decal sheet?

The old Airfix 1/72 kit had decals for "Joltin' Josie" and "Eddie Allan", though they're not up to modern standards. I just started mine last week!

Regards

Pat Macguire

Reply to
P and H Macguire

thanks. i would do josie if there were modern decals.

how about some Russian decals for the B-29 they stole....

Craig

Reply to
Craig

that would be really cool. there's one in that moscow airport museum, but the pics don't show the markings well.

Aeromaster does a set:

Reply to
Shawn Hull

The kit comes with markings for Cream of the Crop, 19 th BG, 30th BS, Guam,

1951 and Humpin' Honey, 462nd BG, 770 BS. China, 1944. It is the same kit as previous releases with the addition of Hamilton Standard Props and an early APQ-13 radar radome. It has the atomic bombs and all the modifying parts, but they are not mentioned in the instructions. Superscale 48-044 has 4 of the atomic bombers markings. Great Artiste, Strange Cargo, Next Objective, Straight Flush. It's out of production. Greg
Reply to
HUSKY1979