Revell release list of 2009's planned kits

"These cows here, Dougal, are *very small* . Those cows out there are *far away* !" LOL

And the scene where Dougal puts the rabbits in Bishop Brennan's bedroom... ROFL

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Jules noted:

I do think it dated to the '70s. It was a sitcom based on a Catholic priest and his younger assistant priest in a small English parish. I watched them the first time around but the comedy didn't hold up well on the second round. It's not been back for several years now.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Irish young man, Irish.....

Reply to
Jules

Well, it -has- been a while. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Mad-Modeller said the following on 08/01/2009 05:10:

It's on almost continually in the UK on Freeview channel More4, along with one of the writers (Graham Linehan's) other hilarious outings, The IT Crowd.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

have every episode of FT, esp like the xmas special in the lingery dept.

Reply to
Jules

Jules said the following on 09/01/2009 17:51:

It's Ireland's biggest lingerie store, I hear!

If you have all the series on DVD, play it again with Graham Linehan chatting about it, it may or not be a surprise to you. The other hobby in FT is Graham Linehan and Arthur Mathews spotting and in The IT Crowd it's only Graham Linehan spotting. Here he is outside of those places:

Reply to
Richard Brooks