RevMo 1/48 B-29 Still Avail?

After picking it up to finish after sitting on the shelf half done for 2 years, I find that the canopy I tacked on to make sure the fuselage seam fit right, is now MIA.

Kind of an important piece. I do not relish the thought of searching for clear piece of plastic....

This is an excellent reason to finish a kit or bag the pieces....

anyway. is this kit OOP? I gotta write a letter to them for the part....

thx - Craig

Reply to
Craig

Jack Horstman