sam's club

our local sam's club (ocala,fl) has a great (one time only-limited run) sale on an artists set. this set includes 72 paints, tubes of oil, acrylic,watercolor,

2 full rows of pastels, colored markers and pencils, even sketch pencils, sharpener and eraser all packaged in a beautiful wooden carrying case with fold-up "shelves". all this for $29.95 plus tax. i got mine!
Reply to
KONDA24

Thanks for the tip. I'm gonna check that out.

Cfbush2000

acrylic,watercolor,

Reply to
Daryl