Shops in Stockholm and Zurich

Hi all I will spend some days in Stockholm and some hours in Zurich. where I can found moldel shops and book-shops in these 2 cities? I am interested in Airplanes Thanks a lot in advance Bye Paolo

Reply to
Paolo

you should ask here. Well, at least in Stockholm

HTH

Reply to
PPT_Ranger

In Stockholm town - Wentzel's Hobby (kits) and Hobbybokhandeln (books) - open most if not all weekdays and Sat. Just north of Stockholm but accessible via subway or bus - Rebell Hobby - mostly mail order and limited hours - call +46 - 8 - 825206 or visit

There are a few aircraft at the Technical Museum in Stockholm and at a museum by Arlanda Airport

Cheers, Sten

Reply to
Sten

Ciao Paolo. Apart from the Flugwaffe Museum's shop in Dübendorf, in Zürich there was a nice "Franz Carl Weber" shop in Bahnhofstrasse. IIRC the shops chain has shut down, but probably that very shop just changed management. IIRC Another small shop was in Dietikon. Try also contacting Mr. Dionys Eusebio, Postfach 1556 CH-8801 Thalwil ( snipped-for-privacy@eusebio.ch), coordinator of the Zürich IPMS-CH chapter for further advices. Buona fortuna, e buon viaggio.

-- Luca Beato -

del plastimodellismo su

Luca Beato