sir billy of b

45 and 2 cd's of tunes on the way. you will figure the 4 songs i couldn't find. the hootie abscence was a surprise. please send a fresh list. any of the rest of you girls need tunes you can' find? just email me.

no rush.

Viele danke. That one is a surprise (and will delight my daughter!). Another list? Hmm, must spend some time pondering.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller