off-line browsers

Hi,

need your advice on a good offline browser. I've tried HTTracker (it's free) but it took ages to download just one site. I've tried to download others from

but even the downloading of the programs didn't always work. I'm willing to pay for it. What would you recommend ?

thanks for your advice

Pierre from Belgium

Reply to
Pierre Francois

Webcopier works well for me

YMMV.

Reply to
Ultan Rooney

wget is great too, lots of options, and is free. I am not sure if there is a Windows version though.

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

Sure, it will run on Windows, just not 3.* or below.

-Bill

Reply to
-ex-

Reply to