Star Trek Shuttle (Galileo 7 ) prop

An ongoing discussion about this over in the binaries group might be worthy of a looksie here in RMS:

WmB

WmB

Oh, boy! 48,5 MB of reference material! :-)

I need to order some plasticard ...

Reply to
John Magne Stubsveen

...fascinating !!!

Zardos

Reply to
Zardos

Here's even more info about the shuttle...

WinBear

Reply to
WinBear (Bob Horton)

storage >yard along the Harbor Freeway in Los >Angeles. Later it was purchased and >completely restored

Storage yard/junkyard, same thing I guess. I imagine those photos are from the seventies before everything Trekable was available on ebay. If someone told me it was sitting there I sure would have busted my ass to buy it. Sure woulda spruced up the trailer park! Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

And in a similar vein... The latest issue of "Cars & Parts" has an article about the very first Charger used on Dukes of Hazzard. It's the one seen flying through the air in the show opening sequence. Apparently it's been stored in the open down in Georgia since the 4th show. It was also the only one with chrome rocker mouldings. I also took note that 'Roscoe's' police car in the still pic was a 'C' body Polara or Monaco rather than a 'B' body Coronet.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller