T-38 Talon seats/belts

Looking for information (pictures) of the seat belts in the Talon.

J. Mugan

Reply to
Jbm007

Hope none of these are duplicates, but I just about wore the bits out when I built my Talon:

The Beale site has a tendnecy to go down occasionally, but it has pretty pictures.

Rich Cox

Reply to
Rich

Rich,

Thanks for the help. I had seen the ARC site, and Beale won't come up at the moment, but the other site was helpful. I was suprised at how little information is available for the Talon. Squadron's book, though OOP for some time, offers very little in the way of interior shots. How did you end up doing your seat belts? Did you use paper, lead foil or something else?

Jack

Reply to
Jbm007

I used painted masking tape. It gives just the right texture and is forgiving. I get a little crazy and actually make the rings to rig the shoulder harneses. Fine wire turned on my tweezers with alot of patience. I don't have any pictures, sorry.

Rich

Reply to
Rich