Thinning Mr Surfacer

Hi all, Just a question, how do you thin Gunze's Mr Surfacer? Do you use water or thinners?? Thanks, Nathan

Reply to
Nathan Bradford

I've been told to use Laquer Thinner. I haven't tried it yet, but I did you a qtip dipped in laquer thinner to remove some and it worked well. HTH Chuck

Cfbush2000

I use lacquer thinner.

Reply to
Wayne C. Morris

in article 3ffd2131 snipped-for-privacy@news.iprimus.com.au, Nathan Bradford at snipped-for-privacy@iprimus.com.au wrote on 1/8/04 3:21 AM:

I've tried lacquer thinner, and alcohol, but my favorite is Mr. Color Thinner. And be careful you don't "over-thin."

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell