To Bill B.

Bill-got the swastikers in the mail the other day, thank you, I do appreciate it. Oddly enough, the 1/48 109 markings and the 1/72 Stuka markings just happen to be the exact same size--whooda thought?

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci EAA # 729686 delete the word spam from email addy

Reply to
TimeTraveler658

You're welcome.

I've found that just because a sheet says 1/72 it doesn't mean that some parts can't be used elsewhere. I've used some tiny 1/72 items on

1/144th models successfully.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller