Trump 1/144 LCAC ques

Picked one up on a closeout at Hobby Lobby. Instructions say silver for main superstructure with darker greys here and there. That doesn't quite seem right
from the images I've seen on TV and the Net. They usually look like some shade of grey, is it just the paint oxidizing from exposure? Or is Trump a might confused?
Trump makes 1/144 AAVs a standard and a "P" personell carrier. Of course you can only fit 2 on deck. They shoulda made LAVs, I'd have liked a deckload of those, what 8 of them? Or Hummers. Or maybe a mixed load. You can get lots of prebuilt and painted M1A1s but that's only 1 per sortie.
Frank