Viewing problems with TwoBobs site

Went to TwoBobs today to poke around, and was terribly unimpressed with what I found. I felt like I was suffering from tunnelvision. The windows that open off the main page are like looking through a rather small rectangular tube that you need to move around quite a bit to get a complete picture; text and pictures extend well outside the window boundaries. Seemed to be more of a PITA than it was worth, so I deleted the link. Is it just my browser, or does everyone have the same viewing problem? .

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy

Could be your browser cos I can see this site fine. All the text is on = screen and the pics of instruction sheets and are almost 100% visible. = Check your screen resolution, I use 1162 x 864 and have the text size in = the browser set to "smaller"

HTH Andy=20

Reply to
Andy Macrae

It didn't have these problems before they added the second Bob. The prestige of having a second one is no substitute for the site funtionality loss caused by the drain on the bandwidth required to support the second unecessary trophy Bob.

Reply to
Neville Kondracky