Vulcan part

Hello all,

I have just found that I am missing part 67 from the Airfix Vulcan B2 kit.

Does anyone have one of these parts they are not going to be useing and would be willing to send me ?

Thanks in advance

Gondor

Reply to
Gondor

Gondor Have you tryed Airfix for a replacement part. That kit is currently in there catalog, so they should have thr part. You can email them at snipped-for-privacy@ibcl.com give them the kit number and part number.

Mike

Reply to
MQM107

Bomb bay door cover to suit the Blue Steel fitment.

Unfortunately mine has a Blue Steel mounted to it. Had it been the normal bay doors I could have helped you.

Reagrds and good luck

Reply to
The Raven

i may be able to help gondor, as a friend of mine in gosport has vulcan kit he does not want. i'll get the kit and you can have the blue steel adapter part if you like.

trevor

Reply to
Trevor