Where in the freak are my 1/72 AIM-26's!?!?

I know... Waa waa waa! Ya want something and the producers refuse to provide it, ya make it yerse'f! Dammit, there's no excuse though. I'm a big fan of the F-89, F-102, F-106, J-35, J-37 and I want my AIM-26 Falcons!

Only the Deuce was cleared for the Nuclear Falcon, although other a/c were cleared for the conven- tional version of it. Why the F is it that no one who has produced kits of the above a/c has ever bothered to include the freakin' missile!?!?!?

I had been _SSSSoooooooooooo_ hoping that Hasa-Jimi would do so in their latest Draken off- erings, but to no avail.

C'mon, can _SOMEONE_ in the aftermarket start to produce these so that Hasegawa will admit that there's a demand and at least take notice?

*rant mode off*

Sorry folks, just a whole shitload of bad politics at the high school today, had to release some steam... :)

-ahill

Reply to
Drew Hill

don't stress, ak! (as in 47. shut the shitheads up,)

Reply to
someone
1/72 scale AIM4-D & AIM4-G's are available in the Hasegawa Aircraft Weapons set 3 where you get 4 of each.

Hope this helps you

Regards

Gondor

Reply to