Which Revell-Germ kit is it?

I know that one of the Rev-Ger kits of the SH-3 came out with optional parts for the Westland AEW version. For the life of me I can't find the FSM issue that did the review on it and I want to buy one. I remember someone telling me that the optional parts weren't listed on the box either. I've got one with the Sea Skuas, and I've found a kit with ONLY German Navy markings in it (at least, according to the box). Does anyone know the kit number and what's on the front of the box?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Drew Hill

I assume you are talking 1/72 here. The Revell Germany kit No. 04450 is the Westland Sea King HAS.6/AEW2 version.

As far as I can remember, it has the HAS.6 version with tiger marking on the box.

I'm not sure but I think it has been discontinued.

Certified

Reply to
Ultan Rooney

If you can find one of the other versions, I can let you have the AEW bits

-- I'm gonna be doing mine in the HAS.6 Tiger marklings.

Bestest, M.

Reply to
Matt Bacon