Yak-1/3/7/9

I have searched all of my references and Google but I can not find a good picture of the seat belt arrangment in early Yak aircraft. Can anyone help me? Thanks, Pete

Reply to
The Laws

probably a rope! :-)

Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

Well, they were a bit more civilised than that. They used a sutton-type harness exactly like like the British type, since they had "borrowed" the design before the war.

Reply to
Jeff C

Similar to sutton harness. See

picture no8.