2006 toolbox

Hey anyone ran into this..... when I insert a pem from my toolbox and it tries to do auto-mate it always put my pem on the opposite side of the
material, tab doesn't help.
Any ideas????
Marty
Marty,
Smart (really dumb) fasteners do the same thing for me in 2005 & 2006.
Real time saver huh,,,
Mark

Tool Box worked great in 2005 now not, what's up with it anyone have a clue?????? Always flips my hardware to wrong side. Tab doesn't help

I'm not sure it always does it -- only if the assembly or any part existed before 2006. I did report this in beta. Sigh. -- Regards, Gavin Melville snipped-for-privacy@acclipse.co.nz