2006 toolbox

Hey anyone ran into this..... when I insert a pem from my toolbox and it tries to do auto-mate it always put my pem on the opposite side of the material, tab doesn't help.

Any ideas????

Marty

Reply to
Marty

Marty,

Smart (really dumb) fasteners do the same thing for me in 2005 & 2006.

Real time saver huh,,,

Mark

Reply to
Mark Mossberg

Tool Box worked great in 2005 now not, what's up with it anyone have a clue?????? Always flips my hardware to wrong side. Tab doesn't help

Reply to
Marty

I'm not sure it always does it -- only if the assembly or any part existed before 2006. I did report this in beta. Sigh.

-- Regards, Gavin Melville snipped-for-privacy@acclipse.co.nz

Reply to
Gavin Melville