Latest threads in Solidworks CAD Design softwareshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

mirror parent child dependency
I have a channel that is a mirror part and is the child of another parent part. I cannot remove any holes in the child because it will not allow me (being the child). When I try to remove some holes,...
2
2

Power Spectral Density
Hi all, I am new to the group. I have a problem trying to run an static study using a solid mesh and p elements. I have no errors assigning materials, restraints, forces and defining the adaptive...
2
2

Part source? 3-way ball valve?
I'm looking for a manual 3-way ball valve. Our setup takes water from two sources, never at the same time. One side of the "T" is 'city water' one side is 'chilled water' either then flow into a tank...
1
1

Surfboard model
Hello all, Anyone have a surfboard model they would be willing to share? Thanks ambush
4
4

2006 drawing with an excel worksheet in it
hi I have a 2006 drawing file with a excel worksheet in it. When saving as dwg or dxf the excel worksheet does not go with it. how can this be done?
7
7

Dynamischer Schnitt
Hallo NG, sorry, this mail is in German. ich habe ein Problem beim erstellen eines Schnittes. Am Ende einer Welle soll eine Ausfohrmung erstellt werden. Diese soll als Wasserumleitungsstopfen dienen....
2
2

Torsion Spring Configurations
I'm looking for a method to create configurations for a torsion spring with custom ends - free, closed, and extended positons. I've been trying to modify the spline to different turn count (end angle)...
4
4

Posted "Delete Custom Info" macro
I posted an old macro I had lying around that deletes custom properties from SW files. "Nuke" button deletes all properties from all configurations. Someone was asking for help writing one, and I...

Top Notch Solidworks Video Training from Fx Cad Solutions
Hi there, Just wanted to let you know there's some great dvd video tutorials on Ebay from fx cad solutions. Check these links out it from me, and i have all the dvd's they're excellent ! "Goddess in...

Wrist pain
Have developed wrist pain in my right hand its travelling into my fingers and up my arm - anyone have any suggestions on how i can minimize it 1) mouse /pointing device 2) keyborad shortcuts 3)wrist...
21
21

PhotoWorks 2007 configuration problems
Hi All, I seem to be having a lot of trouble trying to render the following cabinet as shown here. have detached the materials and tried to apply the custome materials in the top most assembly, i have...
3
3

Convert older vectorworks files
Hi, I have vectorworks files (*.mcd) and i can not read these files. Can anyone help me ? pdf or jpeg files would be ok. I just want the insert these files in a documentation. The vectorworksviewer 11...
1
1

SWX & Vista
I'll admit to ignorance up front. I did a test upgrade of an XP HDD with Vista Ultimate. The drive had SWX '07 on it and after the upgrade '07 wouldnt run at all. Not even after a delete and reinstall...
21
21

in context parts in an assembly
I am green at this. The books do not give a good procedure. Can someone put down the step by step method to create an in context piece of hardware, i.e. a bolt in a hole in an assembly. This would be...
10
10

Socket set
I'm looking for models of socket sets, metric and imperial. It seems to be very difficult to search for this on the web as the word "socket" is used pervasively across so many disciplines. Any help...
2
2