Animate an Explosion

Wondering if anyone has been able to combine the exploded state of an assembly into the animations manager in '05. I know that I can do it manually, but I already have some visual happening and changes of color and the likes, but in the end I just want to be able to click on explode from the assembly and have that tag onto to the of it.

l8tr

Reply to
modelsin3d

Got the answer, using the animation wizard, you can then choose to explode the assembly

Reply to
modelsin3d