Best Rated threads in Solidworks CAD Design softwareshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Running SolidWorks using VNC
We are currently investigating the best strategy to work offsite on SolidWorks documents. Affordable internet connections here in AU are typically too slow to move large amounts of data down and up...
12
12

Balloon with Asterick - Sub-Assembly
So I've got a drawing view showing an exploded view. In that exploded view is a sub-assembly of a drawer slide. The configuration shown is not the 'Default' config and there is still an asterick...
7
7

Re: REQ: Tebis V3.2 R2 Crack. I can post the image, if necessary
If your you want to pay them I give you the mail of the Russian. Put in contact with me in
1
1

Text extruded cut
Is there a way to make the text you may use for an extruded cut something that can be changed when a part is inserted into an assembly many times? Let's say that you want the same part but with...
9
9

OT- Solid edge learning curve vs SW etc..
Have a customer that has Solid edge & SolidWorks. Older data was created in Solidedge. Having never used it, I need to do some minor design work in solid edge. I have 7 years experience in SW in...
19
19

Midplane in Sheet metal parts
I am still using SolidWork 2003, so this might be different in 2004. Why cant I insert a sheetmetal base flange with a midplane? After create a sheetmetal part with no bends, i have to manually create...
17
17

Minimum computer requirement for 2004
Can someone tell me what the minimum computer requirements we need to run 2004 please, we were running 2001Plus with no speed problems at all, the same models upgraded and running in 2004 is a...
3
3

Unfold a surface (unloft?) to flat pattern?
Can someone tell me of a Solidworks built-in capability to pattern a surface from a given model so that a piece of flat material can be cut accordingly and placed over an actual object, form-fitting?...
3
3

Anyone used Macro Magic in SW?
Someone was telling me that Macro Magic is a good way to create macro's in SW. Has anyone tried this? Is it any better than the built in recorder and the success of creating macro's without errors?...
1
1

Fail to initialize vb,.. will not work... error?
I changed my video driver and I don't remember but why do I get this error when starting SW2003? http://zxys.com/fail_to_initialize_vb__will_not_work.png
3
3

Dome Flat Pattern
Is it possible to get a flat pattern layout for a dome 32" OD x 16" height broken into 16 segments and let's say 14 ga sheet steel? How would I go about making this pattern? Thanks, Relz
1
1

Forming tool help
Can someone explain what this error means when I insert a sheetmetal forming tool? "The part's thickness may not be compatible with this form tool. The thickness must be less than the minimum radius...
6
6

Aackh..Parts auto-hiding in drawings!
I've a 1500 part assembly made up of 77 unique sub-assy's which are made from 480 unique parts, etc. Basic big machine stuff, I guess. I made the assy in 2001+sp6, it's about 26Mb after doing a couple...
11
11