Blender tutorial pilot

Greetings all, I have been busy and done a short pilot tutorial for SW users who might want to use Blender for rendering...is there anyone (3-4 would do) interested in looking at it and giving me C&C about style, usefulness, pace etc.? If there is sufficient wider interest I will think about doing a series of them to jump start newbies. This one just covers one aspect of applying materials to meshes...no particular importance - just a trial for me really...format is macromedia flash (swf) that will run in your browser...(with xpsp2 permission of course)....runs for about 2m20s = 1.2mb zipped ...easy email : ) alternatively I could publish as PDF.... cheers neil

Reply to
neil

Hey Neil,

I would love t check it out. I use Flamingo for my renders, but have been interested in Blender.

Thanks, Muggs send to Muggs-8-2-8-@-com-cast-.-net with no dashes.

Reply to
Muggs

Send it, send it!