BlueBeam formatting error

Hello all.

Has anyone had trouble with formatting of the BlueBeam pdf files lately? I recently installed SP4 for 04 ,and now I'm noticing random pages of my pdf files are letter size and protrait orientation. If I try it again, different pages have the problem.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

yes I have had problems I posted about soon after it came out, actually couldn't get any output of the size I wanted only the original sheet size for the first and letter size for the rest no matter what I changed... and having a high quality setting for sheets with shaded views screwed up the output.

Reply to
neil

Reply to
kellnerp

Hmm. I haven't had it that bad. I did try another tool (Win2pdf) but it makes much larger files.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

GhostScript and FreeDist are also working "like train's toilet"..

Reply to
Markku Lehtola