books for SW -the most advanced

hello

I'm looking for books for solidworks and cosmos - but definitely not basics (I am extremely fed up with "books" so basic that's waste of time just to touch them), it has to be more advanced then online tutorials.

the more advanced the better. Can you recommend some titles?

Thanks

Reply to
dodo

The SW training manuals are good reference works. Hard to get a hold of if you aren't taking the class.

Reply to
TOP

Personally I think the best resource is the SWX help file. Probably better than any book.

Reply to
rockstarwallyMYAPPENDIX

one word... EBAY... you can buy the actual SW training manuals on there for not to much money....

Reply to
Jeff