broken view

I made a Detail View of a view that already had a vertical break (is
this the same as a broken view?). Now I need a vertical break of the
new Detail View I made. Can SolidWorks do this?
Reply to
Loading thread data ...

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.