CNC: Has anyone run into problems with MasterCam X and SW 2007 configurations

Has anyone run into problems with MasterCam X and SW 2007 configurations? We are having problems with Mastercam seeing all the configs, especially Mastercam that is installed on the W2k OS (no SW installed on this machine.)

Reply to
TOP

Make sure you are running X2

Reply to
Tim Markoski

Tim,

I think they installed X2 on the W2k machine and still had problems. I'll check.

I think we will get killed on the Mastercam for the Vytek.

Reply to
TOP