Custom Toolbox Parts

Is there anyway to make custom toolbox parts to use in an assembly? What I would like to be able to do is make a flat bar, drag it in off the design library (toolbox) and then be able to type in the length, width, thickness, etc. Similiar to the way standard toolbox parts (channel) are added to an assembly. I thought I read somewhere that it could be done by copying & modifying one of the shapes that comes with the toolbox. Thanks

Brian Harris Cobey Inc.

Reply to
Brian Harris