DWG to Sheet Metal

I have a great number of drawings that origionally were created in
Adobe Illustrator. These will export in DWG format. Almost all of the
drawings need to be lofted sheet metal parts. The bends are curves but
they are straight non compound bends. There are several control points
in each spline. Each line is interpreted as a single spline between
each control point. Solid Works wants a continious curve and it also
has multi control points on such a curve. How di I get my imports into
a format that Solid Works sheet metal can use?
Reply to
promark
By any chance are you saying the bend curves are polylines?
Reply to
TOP
I know that they are splines in Solid Works and were vectors in Illustrator
Reply to
promark