DWG to Sheet Metal

I have a great number of drawings that origionally were created in Adobe Illustrator. These will export in DWG format. Almost all of the
drawings need to be lofted sheet metal parts. The bends are curves but they are straight non compound bends. There are several control points in each spline. Each line is interpreted as a single spline between each control point. Solid Works wants a continious curve and it also has multi control points on such a curve. How di I get my imports into a format that Solid Works sheet metal can use?
By any chance are you saying the bend curves are polylines?

I know that they are splines in Solid Works and were vectors in Illustrator