Sheet format SNAFU in sw2004 DWG export?

Trying to export dwg sheets like I've done a zillion times. First time using sw2004SP1 drawing and it seems to have no awareness of sheet format when making dwg export. Swx drawing
and pdf export are making D-landscape sheets correctly, dwg export is making A-portrait. Any ideas? thanks bill
Strange one. I have no problem with SP1.0. In fact I just finished exporting a drawing to .dwg.
As for what's wrong, I can only guess that something is going wrong with 1:1 scaled output. Only a guess, I'm afraid.
Hi Dale I hadn't checked the box for Scaled Output. That did the trick. I don't know if that's ever been in the options before, but if so, I've never needed to use it on prior versions. thanks bill