DWGEditor Fonts

I have a DWGEditor document that came from China. The fonts do not
display properly, i.e., they are not roman characters and they are not
Chinese characters. The properties on the font say SimSun is the name
and CHINESE_GB2312 is the language. Can anybody help?
Reply to
TOP
Would it help if you were able to correctly dosplay the Chinese characters? Could you read them anyway?
If so, then you need t o download and install the fonts. I did a quick search on CHINESE_GB2312 and it through up a few links which might get you there.
John H
Reply to
John H

Site Timeline