EPS files

Is it possible to import EPS files into Solidworks.
I spend ages trying to translate logo's found here http://web.brandsoftheworld.com /
into a form that I can use in a sketch to emboss a logo onto a plastic molding.
At the moment I can only do it by importing the EPS file into Photoshop to change it into a BMP file that I then use as an underlay in Microstation, trace over it then export as a DWG file and then open it in a drawing in Solidworks, before finally cutting and pasting into a sketch.
If that wasn't bad enough it would invariably refuse to extrude, that was usually fatal until the latest trim tools arrived with 2005.
Can anyone think of a better way.
Regards
Brian Law
Why not import the eps directly into AutoCAD PSIN or Import and change it to EPS.
Corey

Brian:
If you have access to Adobe Illustrator, open the EPS files there and export them from Illustrator as DXF for import into SW?
Joel
I have Illustrator 8 but I have no options to save or export as a DXF file, am I missing something in the set-up?

It is an option under File --> Export. The oldest version I have running is Illustrator 9, which has export options for both DXF and DWG.
Couple of things you could try.
Look up some rastor to vector conversion software. That will skip you having to essentially trace the logo to .dxf. I seem to recall that older versions of Turbocad included one in their software that didn't suck ( not 100% sure if .eps import was an option). Also not sure if their new versions do.
You can also insert---->object---->bitmap image--->insert from file, directly into solidworks. Once its in SWx you will need to right click the image and "send to back", otherwise you won't be able to see your sketches. It is possible that you may be able to do the same thing and insert the .eps directly into SWx provided the file extension is associated with Photoshop, but I don't have photoshop installed to be able to test it.
Not the direct solutions that you were after. But may save you some steps/time.

Baren-Boym has a little add-in called Picture Converter that might be just the ticket.
http://www.baren-boym.com /
GSView and GhostScript