File Size for DwgDocumentMgrNET.dll ?

After a new install of SWX 2009 in Vista 64 DwgDocumentMgrNET.dll is in our D drive. I had to reinstal l after a registry error and swear Iost just a bit of room on the drive. The size O have for the i file is 24MB even. Can someone please refernce your own file and advise the size in a similar installation ? Thanks.

Reply to
WonderMan

I have no idea what you are talking about. Please check your spelling, some of the mistakes are important information.

TOP

Reply to
manager

Lets try this -

After a new install of SWX 2009 in Vista 64 DwgDocumentMgrNET.dll is in our D drive. I had to reinstall after a registry error and I swear I Iost just a bit of room on the drive. The size I have for the file is 24.6MB.. Can someone please reference your own file and advise the size in a similar installation ? Thanks. .

Reply to
WonderMan