How to creat an image or a solid body?

Dear CADers,

I have a question about how to make an image or a 3-dimensional geometry only by using the bunch of x,y,z points. Is it possible to generate the image in the SoldWorks or any other cad softwares? In the raw data, there is no suface or volume information. This quesiton might sound unreasonable to some of you, but I beg your understaning. Thanks in advance for your help.

Reply to
kim.enoch

[...]

KAOC

You can do it in UG, but not in SW.