How to make manually added dimensions black?

I've noticed that if I add dimensions to a drawing with Insert/Model Items/Dimensions/marked for drawing the dimensions added are in black.

But if I manually add some dimensions, they are in a dark grey.

How do I make these grey ones be black?

IU've tried the properties for it and nothing mentions colour.

thanks

Reply to
Steve

Tools - Options - System Options - Colors - Dimensions, not imported

U¿ytkownik "Steve" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news: snipped-for-privacy@azores.network-i.net...

Reply to
zygzag

Tools, Options, Colors, Dimensions, Non-Imported (Driven)

matt

"Steve" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@azores.network- i.net:

Reply to
matt

Thanks guys.

Not the most blindingly obvious route to set that... Unless you know.

Reply to
Steve

I leave them gray, so that I know they are driven dimensions, and just print the drawings in black and white. That way they print the same as the rest.

Jerry Steiger