Improperly Commisioned Installation

I am trying to start a fresh installation. The previous version was uninstalled. The registry entry for Solidworks was erased, and my anti-virus software was turned off.

However when I start up Solidworks, I get the message that my seat f Solidworks is improperly commisioned. Any thoughts? (BTW this is a legit license)

Reply to
parel

I have had this problem and had to update the dongle driver, this would only apply if you are not in the USA.

John Layne

John Layne

Thanks guys. That helped me solve te problem. My wife had set the Regional and Language settings to China to IM her friends in Beijing. Phew! This was driving me crazy! I just set the computer language settings back to English(US) and Solidworks loaded properly.

Reply to
parel