I have copied my SW 2006 disks onto the network. I then loaded it onto my computer but I had to move some files around in the network copies to get it to load. With the disk copies on the network, it was much easier to load the service pack.

My question is, can somebody else use my copy of the disks to load SW in their computer with their own user registration? I assume that all SW program disks are the same and that only the registration is different.

Thanks,

Reply to
JKimmel

Yes. Here we load the CD set on the network and then all installations & updates are made from that set. Saves on the CD shuffle.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

You assume correctly, they only need different reg numbers

John Layne

John Layne