Looking for help on dimensioning standards

Hello all,

Is there a way of reusing changes made to dimensioning standards. I know how to make changes via the document properties, but these affect the current drawing only. I know drawing can be used as a templates but is there any other way to save changes made to the dimensioning standards.

Reply to
David

Which settings would you like to save? If they are part of the document properties, you can copy the new properties to a older drawing.

Reply to
SW Monkey

Seem to have most of what I'm looking for but for radial dimension geting rid of the leader line to the center (Display with solid leader on the More Properties page) is proving to be a puzzle. Seems this is only possible to be switched off on a per dimension basis or am I wrong?

Reply to
David