Matt's Website

Hope this is ok Matt, but I have learnt such a lot from your site, ( you have already posted the link in this newsgroup), that I thought all of the new peeps should see it. A lot of questions that are asked in this newsgroup are answered on your site, by reading your "Rule of thumb" features. Does anyone else have a website as good as Matt's?

Reply to
Pete Newbie

Have you tried mine?

Check out the links page too for more great SW sites

Regards, Scott Baugh

Reply to
Scott

Geez, I'm blushing! Thanks for the nice comments.

Actually, there are lots of websites nicer than mine, and with better content. The links listed on my site are a good place to go for better sites. Most of the cool sites have nice pix, like Paul S, Mike W and Brian H, tutorials, like Ed E, and there are a few that also do the "tips and trix" sorts of things like eng-tips (neil someone I think), and the SW "best practice" area, and download macros like the german SW site and Stefan Berlitz.

I can't even take credit for everything on my site. Some of it is original, but some of it is condensed from things I have learned here, or from watching other people struggle when I do tech support, consulting or implementation.

Anyway, I'm glad you found it useful.

matt

"Pete Newbie" wrote in news:c66jr7$d4c$ snipped-for-privacy@news.freedomsurf.net:

Reply to
matt

Nice site Scott! I especially like the clock..

Gary

Reply to
Gary Wolfe

Thanks Gary!

I got that clock through an email and simply changed the code to fit my colors.

Cheers, Scott

Reply to
Scott

Hey Matt,

I was wondering why you left the Batimore area..... Did TriMech need you to be down in VA?

Reply to
Jeff N

"Jeff N" wrote in news:c6b3ui$9n8t9$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-203611.news.uni-berlin.de:

You mean other than to get away from you? ;oP

I really hated the asphalt, concrete and congestion in that area, and wanted to move to a more rural setting with more reasonable housing prices. In my position, I could live just about anywhere, I travel 3-5 days a week from Pittsburgh to WV to SC to Delaware. The Shenandoah Valley is about halfway north to south between my typical destinations, along I-81.

matt

Reply to
matt

Reply to