- OT - : Better living in India

Jean Marc BRUN
20 trillion dollars of US consumer debt....interesting to see how it all pans out.
Reply to
neil

Even the Martians are outsourcing. They've got an anti-gravity propulsion division there...

Mike J. Wilson

We are running outsourced software. Any complaint's? Outsourcing and cheap foreign labor has kept inflation at bay for 15 years. This includes the price of SolidWorks. I will draw the line when I call my VAR and get someone to whom I must repeat everything twice.

Reply to
P.

Switch to ProE and that's exactly what you'll get. All tech support was outsourced to India earlier this year.

Reply to
ms

Latest activity regarding your link above link from India, is precisely in the Tibetan monastery region of the Indian state called Himachal Pradesh borders close to China.

A little more to the story that seems to follow up more closely.

My enhancement and follow up to the above photo.

John

Reply to
John Scheldroup

Cool! Thanks for sharing that.

Mike

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson

I posted a short survey there should get posted later in the day.

I'm a little curious how many when first saw it thought it's a balloon, spy satellite, ufo, don't know.

Looks like someone enhanced it really good so it does kinda look like balloons

I'm just trying to make a point that if my first impressions were that if I thought it were a spy satellite, I could make it look like a spy satellite, lighting, contrast and so on, other words, I will make the real image fit according to the perceptions that are firmly planted in my head.

John, later

Reply to
John Scheldroup