PhotoWorks toolpalette messed up

Hi there,
I am recently facing a problem concerning the positioning of the photoworks tool palette. I placed the palette upright
and snapped it to the left window frame. After every restart of SolidWorks the PW-palette is snapped somewhere else inbetweeen all the other tools and locations are all messed up.
This occurs on Solidworks 2007 SP5.0 and also on SW 2008 SP 0 both on Win XP SP2
Thanx for any hints
Regards
Jojo
problem fixed -> deleted SW reg key -> had to rearange all palette tools but now everything ok