PhotoWorks toolpalette messed up

Hi there,

I am recently facing a problem concerning the positioning of the photoworks tool palette. I placed the palette upright and snapped it to the left window frame. After every restart of SolidWorks the PW-palette is snapped somewhere else inbetweeen all the other tools and locations are all messed up.

This occurs on Solidworks 2007 SP5.0 and also on SW 2008 SP 0 both on Win XP SP2

Thanx for any hints

Regards

Jojo

Reply to
JOJO

problem fixed -> deleted SW reg key -> had to rearange all palette tools but now everything ok

Reply to
JOJO