problems with design tables

Hello,

I've got two computers with solid 2007 sp5, but one with office'97, and the other with office 2003; also I've assemblies that uses design tables (office '97).

The problem is with the computer that has excel 2003, because when I open an assembly, I can't open the design tables from Solid Works.

=BFWhat could be the problem?

Thanks

Reply to
jordixip

If the part had been saved in the pc with Office 07, it might not open in the other pc. Try a search on this in the SolidWorks Forums

as there is thread on it. My login is not working for some reasons else I could have searched and pasted the link

Deepak Gupta SW2009 SP3.0 SW2007 SP5.0

> Hello,

Reply to
Engineer

That's not the problem; because the assemblies has been made in the office'97-solid 2007sp5 machine.

Reply to
jordixip

Sorry, I misread as Office 07 instead of 97. Export your Design table as excel file. Insert back in the file on the machine having office 03 and check.