problems with design tables

Hello,
I've got two computers with solid 2007 sp5, but one with office'97, and the other with office 2003; also I've assemblies that uses design
tables (office '97).
The problem is with the computer that has excel 2003, because when I open an assembly, I can't open the design tables from Solid Works.
What could be the problem?
Thanks
If the part had been saved in the pc with Office 07, it might not open in the other pc. Try a search on this in the SolidWorks Forums (https://forum.solidworks.com /) as there is thread on it. My login is not working for some reasons else I could have searched and pasted the link
Deepak Gupta SW2009 SP3.0 SW2007 SP5.0 http://gupta9665.wordpress.com /

That's not the problem; because the assemblies has been made in the office'97-solid 2007sp5 machine.
Sorry, I misread as Office 07 instead of 97. Export your Design table as excel file. Insert back in the file on the machine having office 03 and check.
Deepak Gupta SW2009 SP3.0 SW2007 SP5.0http://gupta9665.wordpress.com /