Re: Service Packs

I just noticed that the early visibility version of sp5 for 2004 is up on the web site. Guess they put it ahead of sp1 for 2005. Probably a good decision.

jk

Anyone heard when SW2004 SP5.0 will be out? > > I got a new system with WinXP SP2 and had to install SW2004 new from the > disk at SP0.0. I have been patiently waiting for SP5.0 so that I can > upgrade. There are so many bugs in SP0.0 it is driving me nuts. > > I am not planning on installing SW2005 until mid to late January, or until > SP1.0 is released and tried and true for a while. I know they have already > addressed this WinXP SP2 issue in SW2005. I wonder if they forgot about > SW2004, or are deliberately NOT releasing a SP for this issue hoping to > force people to upgrade to SW2005. > > -- > Seth Renigar > Emerald Tool and Mold Inc. > (Remove ".no.spam" from my address) > >
Reply to
jk