Re: URGENT PLEASE!!!

Uninstall SW from your Control panel, Clean out the registry (See tip at

on cleaning out registry)

Once you have restarted and before you install SW. Put Disk1 in and explore the CD. Go to sw\vba\vba6.msi and run that file. Once it finishes, then try to install.

Regards,

Hallo, > I tried to install Solidworks2003 on win 2000 machine but i am getting > always the same errors ( VBAI60 Inint fail:536870914) and then the (VBAI60 > Selectfeatures fail:536870915). I tried with another installation cd and the > same errors. > Thanks . > > Rabii > >
Reply to
Scott

List computer hardware

Reply to
Scott

Don't you have a VAR. This is exactly what they are for.

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Stupid answer... Then, why are you in this newsgroup?

I don't have contact with VAR's since they are useless for my kind of problems...

/ Mr Atari

"Corey Scheich" skrev i meddelandet news:bi2gpn$4g651$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-200385.news.uni-berlin.de...

Reply to
Mr Atari

MS Office is installed if that 's what you mean by loaded?

Reply to
Rabii

What OS? Get latest SP for both Windows and Office

Reply to
Scott