Section View demolished by Rebuild

Anybody else ever have dimensions on a Section-View all flip to the other side of the view when you CTRL+Q the drawing? I've got it happening on 4 drawings. I hate the thought of having to clean it up. I'm afraid all the cleanup will be undone the next time someone rebuilds it.

SW2005 SP5.0 SmarTeam V5R12 SP11 Dell Precision 340 XP Pro

1 GB RAM 2.4 GHz Intel Pentium NVIDIA Quadro4 900 XGL

TIA for your assistance.

Calvin

Reply to
anonymouse.13