Spaceball working partially in SW2005

I installed SW2005 on a Win xp sp2 and the latest spaceball drivers.
The spaceball buttons seems to works when drivng from the windows
application but not from the SW application. Am I alone?
Robin
Reply to
Robin B
I don't think too many people have upgraded to xp sp2 yet as it is not yet supported by sw. I don't have any problems with sw2005 with xp sp1. Mike
Reply to
Mike
I've already reported it to 3dConnexion. Our spaceball/ spacemouse buttons don't work on all of our computers with WinXP sp1.
You can manipulate the model but the number 4 button for "Set center of rotation", #5 button decrease sensitivity, #6 button Increase sensitity don't work.
Roland
Reply to
Roland

Site Timeline