Spaceball working partially in SW2005

I installed SW2005 on a Win xp sp2 and the latest spaceball drivers. The spaceball buttons seems to works when drivng from the windows application but not from the SW application. Am I alone?

Robin

Reply to
Robin B

Mike

I've already reported it to 3dConnexion. Our spaceball/ spacemouse buttons don't work on all of our computers with WinXP sp1.

You can manipulate the model but the number 4 button for "Set center of rotation", #5 button decrease sensitivity, #6 button Increase sensitity don't work.

Roland

Reply to
Roland