SW File migration?

I currently work with SW2001 SP14 and I have a client who is working with SW2003, for him to read my files should be no problem, However He has been unable to work with some of my parts, from simple to complex, when he tries to edit a dimension in a part solidworks freezes, it dosn't happen in all parts just about 20% so far.

Is this because we are jumping too many generations?

is there any utility which will allow me to migrate my parts in smaller steps so this dosn't happen?

Regards

Olly

Reply to
Olly183

I would guess that your client has a cheap gaming type video card or some sort of inferior hardware that can't handle SolidWorks.

Tell your client to enable "Software OpenGL" mode. See if that helps.

Mike Wilson

Reply to
Mike J. Wilson